(July 26-28, 2016)
Youth conference this year was totally different than in years past. They planned a trip to Moab!
My favorite part of this conference is that they named it M-O-A-B "Mormons on a boat"! They all got T-shirts that said that too! Love it!!
They piled into leaders cars and went south and set up camp just outside of Moab. They went on hikes and did a river ride.
They had a Mom go with them who is a nurse, and also a fabulous photographer! So she had so many amazing pictures! It was difficult to only choose a few, but I love these of Will and Brianne together!
The scenery there is so stunning and they had wonderful firesides the nights they were there. I don't know that Will was too sure about going, but when they got home they had wonderful stories to tell! I am so glad they both went!
They both really loved the river. It's pretty mild, not a lot of rapids really, so they could jump in the water to cool off. Will was VERY grateful about that because it was SOOOO hot!! There was also a pool at their camp site so that helped too!
I am so glad they are such good friends! And look at that scenery! How blessed we are to live is such a cool state!
The final morning of the conference they got up VERY early and hiked to delicate arch. They both said it was a very challenging hike but they were very glad they got to see it in person! Don't they look so tiny under that HUGE arch! It's crazy to think how BIG that is!
Here's the whole group! I am so grateful for our wonderful ward and leaders that planned this awesome event! I know it is one that my kids will be talking about for years to come! Crescent Ridge 5th Ward is the BEST!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment