Monday, February 20, 2017

Brianne Voice Class Spring Concert

I really look forward to every performance that Brianne does! These voice recitals with her wonderful teacher Angie Lee are no exception! I get the pleasure of going to all the rehearsals, but not everyone else does, so I get so excited for them to hear! This year Brianne wanted to take on a BIG song and one that she could also use to tryout for the school talent show. So after MANY hours of discussing it with her she decided to sing "Hello" by Adele. It's a HUGE song and one that took A LOT of time to learn to sing properly. According to her teacher Adele herself is straining her voice when she sings it! So it took a lot of effort on Brianne's part to learn, but once she started she was excited to learn and with each practice just got better and better! I am so proud of her for pushing herself and wanting to do something tough, something that she knew would help her get better. And in the end she absolutely crushed it! She was the first to perform in the concert and she totally set the tone! We could not have been ANY prouder of her! She has grown SO MUCH and I cannot wait to see what she tackles next!


Way to go Brianne! We LOVE you!

No comments: