(August 24, 2016)
I am not sure how we got here already! Will's first day as a Senior in high school and Brianne's first day as a Freshman. Where did the time go!!!
When I took Will school shopping I was surprised when he wanted more "dress shirts"! I was very happy to oblige too! He looks so sharp in this type of clothing!
12 grade! Yikes! He is so excited to get this year started and to enjoy his schedule. He did things right and has a pretty simple school schedule for the year! Yay! And I was happy to see that he and Brianne had the same seminary class for the first semester. They even walked there together every day.
Brianne was SOOOOOO excited to FINALLY be at Alta! She totally feels like a hawk already since going to games/activities for BOTH her brothers! I am certain she was the only freshman that already knew the fight song! haha!
And she looks so grown up too! Over the summer getting her braces off and getting some darling school clothes made her just gorgeous! She couldn't wait to go to school! That's not to say she wasn't nervous about getting to class etc, but she was excited nonetheless! Thankfully she has a sweet brother who was very helpful too!
The Freshman actually start a day before the other students. It's called "Hawks Flight School" and it allows the peer leadership team to help the freshman class to go to their classes and try everything out before the upperclassmen are there. The student body officers are also there to help and to make them feel welcome. This year they wrote EVERY freshman's name on an A or hawk and placed it in the commons! It took Brianne and I a while to find hers but we DID!
They also get class shirts every year and Brianne was pumped to finally get hers! Class of 2020!
Here comes another year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment