(June 17th, 2016) When you neighbor throws an 80's party and goes ALL out to make it great, you HAVE to check it out! The Perry's are known in the neighborhood for having a "magic garage" that has pretty much anything you would ever need for any event you were planning. And if they don't have it, they''l get it or MAKE it!
Like these huge Rubik's cubes... they MADE them! Aren't they awesome!
I tried to find the most 80's type shirt I had and I also dug out some obnoxious earrings and did a lovely side pony for the event! Even broke out some blue eye liner!! :)
Also played some 80's trivia and a lot of it was movies and music which is our specialties! It was so fun to talk 80's music with our neighbors! Fun to see what people were into "back in the day"!
It was a very fun party with yummy food and.....
A killer photo booth! They set it up themselves with their own computers etc! Like I said before.... magic garage! Haha!
There was all kinds of funny props but the hat Brianne is wearing I could swear was right off of Ponch's head from the show CHiPs! Do you remember it?!! It was my favorite show!! Ponch and John were awesome!!
We had a fun time and are grateful for a great neighborhood to live in! Totally tubular! Thanks Perry's!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment