Saturday, February 18, 2017

Spring Cleaning

Every spring I always get the itch to do some major cleaning. Closets need to be gone through and MANY a load of items ends up getting taken to donate.

 Nothing is quite as satisfying as doing this to your home! Maybe I am a rare personality in that I truly ENJOY doing that! Most years I would even end up re-painting trim and baseboards, but I didn't have time for that this year.
 I am a firm believer in keeping your home in such a way that if you had to sell it all of a sudden then you'd be ready!
 Maybe that is crazy thinking to some, but it has served me well in keeping my home nice!
 Don't you just love an organized closet! I got rid of a TON of towels! I didn't realize how many I had until I went through them! Haha!
 I love my room, especially the color! It makes me happy!
I organized Carter's closet. I never did that when we moved his room upstairs after he left. Brianne still had stuff up there! So we went through her closet and got it sorted out and then did his too. Finally DONE! Yay!

No comments: