Monday, February 20, 2017

Girls Camp!!

(June 21-24, 2016)

Girls Camp this year was ran by the Stake. And we found out after camp was over that apparently it is always going to be ran by the Stake from now on. It used to be they would rotate it back & forth from Ward to Stake. Anyway, Brianne was very excited to go! She LOVES girls camp!

 I sent her with a camera since she didn't want to taker her cell phone but she didn't end up taking many pictures at all!
 With all that is going on I guess it's easy to forget! But she had a wonderful experience!
 I think the most memorable things for her are the spiritual experiences that they share up at camp. The devotionals etc are always very good. I love hearing all the stories when she comes home!
 Brianne was thrilled that she got to be in a tent with the older girls. I think that made it an even more special experience! Although at times she didn't have anything to add to conversations when it came to boyfriends etc! Haha! But she didn't care! She had fun anyway!
 Not long after this camp Brianne was asked to Mia Maid president. She's technically the youngest of the group but I can see why they asked her. She is such a joy to be around! She is liked by all her peers but she is also a great example. I am thankful that she enjoys Young Women so much!
 When she got home I told her to dump her stuff and lets go to the pool! It was a warm day and I thought it would be fun! She was worried there would be an oil slick around her in the water since she hadn't showered but I assured her it would be fine! And it WAS!
So proud of the girlie of mine for accomplishing another year of camp! Love you Brianne!

No comments: