Saturday, February 18, 2017

Tammy and Matt are sealed!!

On March 25th Tammy and Matt were sealed in the Payson Utah Temple! What an absolutely glorious day! I couldn't be happier that it is with Matt. He's a wonderful man who truly adores her!

 After they were sealed Tammy and I shared a hug that I will never forget. We held each other close for a long time, crying, and I whispered to her that I knew this day would come. Such a precious moment to share with my best friend.
 Because Her wedding day was much less "formal" I wanted her to have something special to remember this beautiful day so Chan and I hired a photographer, who is also our neighbor, to take these sweet pictures. It was our gift to them!
 These pictures are just priceless and truly show the love they have for each other. They are so happy and are getting even closer every day.
 It was fun to visit them in their home not long after and see these pictures all over their walls. :)
 We were sad that Will couldn't be there with us, but so happy that the three of us could make it!
I love you Tammy Prows and am so happy for you at Matt! Congratulations on eternity!

No comments: