(June 19, 2016)
It's another Father's Day! And there's no better way to celebrate than to have family time! We made Chan a yummy breakfast and then attended church. He also got a card or two and we continued the button theme from Mother's day!
I loved this card I found for Chan. It couldn't be more true! He is such a fine example of husband and father for our two boys! How grateful I am for that!
The button card!! This one was pretty big too!
He wasn't brave enough to wear it to church like I did, or he just forgot, but he did totally LOVE it!
We spent the rest of the day together as a family. Even broke our rules a bit and went to see a movie. It was a lovely day spent with a wonderful man! Thanks Chan for being an amazing Dad and for letting us celebrate you for a day! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment