Monday, February 20, 2017

Mother's Day

Another Mothers Day has come! And when you have a missionary these are GOLDEN days! This year we found out from Carter that he wouldn't be doing our Skype until later in the evening, so we had to plan the call with Chan's sister Brooke since that was where we would be to celebrate the day. They bought a new house over in the Granite area in Sandy that is very nice. They will be remolding it to make it their own- it's exciting for them. Anyway, we went over to have a yummy dinner and to visit with each other on this special day. We ended up doing our call in their master bedroom so we could have some privacy. A few family popped in to say hello too which was nice. we asked a lot of questions and talked a bit about him coming home. It's unreal to think it's not that far away now! We discussed college a bit, working and a few other items like what car he'd be driving! Haha! I can tell he's thinking of coming home but may be a bit sad to leave Florida too. He is LOVING his mission and that makes me happy and very proud!

My family also spoiled me, as usual, with sweet cards and my favorite treats. They also made me a very yumy breakfast before we went to church. It was a perfect day!

 ON our way to church I had to stop my kiddos and get a couple pictures!
 Not the best one of me! Oh well! Haha!
 The card Will gave me had this button and I know he didn't think I'd actually WEAR it! But I DID!
 Skyping our sweet missionary!! :)
Happy Mother's Day to me! Thanks to everyone who made it a special one!

No comments: