(August 31, 2016)
It's that time of year when we need to get creative to ask a girl to Homecoming!Since it came up rather quickly I just went to the dollar store one day after work and got creative!
I made the poster for him and got the highlighters ready, along with some fun candies, and gave it to Will to deliver!
He asked Jazmyn Johanessen who he has known for many years and is a great friend! She posted this photo on her snapchat and was super excited! Now we wait for the answer......
She reached out to be about a week later asking if her and a friend could come over while he was gone. So I made sure his room was clean and they went down and decorated for his answer!
He LOVED it! And it kind of went right along with our question! So fun! I love that they do this here! Now we get to look forward to the dance! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment