Saturday, February 18, 2017

Spring photo shoot

 It was a super fun surprise to get these photos from Will after spending the day with friends up the canyon.
 They went up there just to do a fun photo shoot for no particular reason!
 I LOVED it because everyone knows I am a HUGE photo fan!! And these were so fun!
 I only chose a few to put up on here, but this one was one of my favorites! Truly shows his sweet personality and genuine smile!
 I'm not certain exactly where they went but it was a beautiful day! These boulders were super cool too!
 Meditating maybe?? Haha! Glad he didn't fall in! Must have been the great grip on his new shoes!
 Teenagers are so funny! I love their adventurous spirit!
 This is Jess and a great friend to Will. You can tell by the way they are always laughing around each other!
 We live in such a beautiful area too! So blessed!
I am so thankful for these! I loved all of them!!!

No comments: