Monday, February 20, 2017

Football Fundraiser!

(June 25, 2016)
Another year and another fundraiser! This is the one area I WILL NOT miss when it comes to football! Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful for fundraising opportunities to help pay for it, but it is a HUGE job every spring/summer to get it all taken care of! The first one of the season was a car wash! Last year I helped out, but this year I just helped sell tickets! And bought two for our family!

 Here was one of our tickets! Not a bad deal to get a hand wash from these cute kids for $10! Especially when your truck is as big as MINE!
 Will was reaching out to his friends via snapchat to come out and get a wash!
 I also drove over Will's car to have it go through a wash! Kind of funny to have you and your friends washing you OWN car! Haha!
 But he was grateful to have it clean! :)
 This year a few Dad's volunteered and it wsa MUCH more organized than last year. We had TWO rows of cars going through at a time! It was great!

 Cute group of boys right there! The seniors kept hanging out in the shade while the freshman were working hard! I guess that's the way it goes when your a senior! Haha!
 A few of us Mom's also got together and decided to make our own coupon card! we reached out to local businesses and got them to do these coupons, which we had printed up, and were one time use. It made way more sense to do them ourselves so that ALL the proceeds could go to our program!
They ended up being far more successful for our program in the past! Good enough sales that we bought new jerseys for the team this year! Woo hoo!

No comments: