Saturday, February 18, 2017

Spring Football.....

ON April 12 we had our Alta football parent meeting. As I was there it was a very strange realization that this will be my LAST. We have had football as a MAJOR part of our lives for basically 10 years solid. And many of those years we had TWO players which made it even more intense! As we went over details of the spring football schedule, 7 on 7's, BYU and Utah camps as well as the summer camp at Alta I couldn't help but be a little meloncholy. I am NOT ready to be done! However, I do get to help my son have an amazing season for his senior year so that is fun too!

This year they did "spirit packs" (their "swag"- like shirts, hoodies, bags etc) over the internet so we could go online and order what they wanted. We went a bit overboard with Will's I think but it was fun!! I am sure my sadness of it coming to an end was a bonus for him! Haha! I got a little excited ordering! But here's to a fun season to come! Gooooo Hawks!! Spring football is in full swing!!

No comments: