Monday, February 20, 2017

Bees Game- Brianne singing take 2!

(July 23, 2016)
After getting rained out earlier in the year it was time for Brianne to sing at the Bees game! We were even more excited about this game because it was the day before the Utah Pioneer Holiday which meant that there would be a firework show after the game! It also meant that, because of that, there would be a lot more people at the game! This time we decided we would arrive to the park early so she could do her run through and then AFTER she sang we'd eat at the game. There's nothing quite as great as a hot dog at a baseball game!

 She wore the new Bees shirt I bought her and her hair looked gorgeous! She worked very hard on it!
 This was just before Brianne went out to sing. I love that Halle stayed with her and was fixing her hair right before she went out to sing :)
 She found out THAT NIGHT that this HUGE eagle was going to be right next to her while she sang. They even warned her that he might start to sing along! Haha! He was a gorgeous bird!
 She did an amazing job! And right after her song they released doves up into the sky! It was such a cool experience!
 I grabbed Bee and had him pose with Brianne real quick! I think he's adorable!
She had a good cheering section again too- Gamma and Papa were there, so were we, as well as all but 2 of the Skinners! We had so much fun! We even got up and sang the 7th inning stretch! Haha!
The only thing that was as great as her singing was the fireworks! They were INCREDIBLE!
 Will had to work that day but got there right after Brianne performed and was able to watch the game and fireworks with us!
 The team pulled out a win so everyone was in a great mood for fireworks! Let's goooo! I also forgot to mention that Brianne got her braces off! OOPS!! Isn't she GORGEOUS! She was so pretty already and now she's a stunner! :)

I am so thankful for these opportunities for Brianne! And I am thankful that they bring our family together! Happy Pioneer day everyone!

No comments: