Monday, February 20, 2017

Concert Time!!

(June 18, 2016)

Back when Brianne and I went to the One Direction concert in Arizona we decided that every year we should go and see a concert together as well as a new musical/theater production. So this year when I heard that David Archuleta was coming to Sandy it was a no brainer!! The tickets went on sale in February and were a GREAT deal! And the Sandy Ampitheater is a lovely venue, so we were super excited!

We left very early so that we could go and get a bite to eat. we decided to hit a burger place in Sandy called "Salt City Burger". They have yummy food and it is very close to the venue too! Even better!

When we arrived at the ampitheater I was surprised that they weren't seating yet. So I checked our tickets and realized I had gotten the time wrong! We were SUPER early!! Oops! At least the weather was lovely and we found a great place to sit and wait it out!

 Once we got in we found our seats and then went to get some "refreshment"! Little did I know we could have brought in food, but oh well! Maybe next time! Our seats were PERFECT too! Center of the stage a few rows back!
 One of the pre-show performances was Bri Ray. She was wonderful! A local who has amazing talent! She mentioned she would be out greeting people after her set so we went and said hello! She was darling!
 Her songs she wrote were so clever and fun! I am positive she is going places! Watch for her!
 Then it was time for David himself! We adored his show! Not only is his vocal ability amazing he is a fantastic story teller! He shared experiences from his childhood, mission, family life and more.
 Most were original songs but he did do a couple covers as well. Every song was literally PERFECT! His show is a delight! I would go again in a heartbeat!
The sunset was a show in itself too! The sky looked like it was on fire! The picture doesn't do it justice! David even talked about it during the show! It's tough to ignore such an amazing sight! But the best part of all is making memories with my sweet daughter! How lucky am I that I get to have such an amazing person to share these experiences with! we have SO MUCH fun together and I cannot wait to see what concert will be next! Bring it on!

No comments: