This year Brianne decided that my birthday needed to have the same decorations! So she stayed up late and decorated! How sweet!!
I loved the balloons everywhere and I LOVED the flowers! So pretty!
Don't mind Brianne's phone in the picture! Haha! She also knows I take pictures of the "decor" before I go to bed, so she did that for me too! She's so thoughtful!
I always LOVE getting cards. Their messages mean so much to me! Especially when they are from the people you love MOST!
This cake was absolute HEAVEN! Peanut butter and chocolate are my favorite combination and of course they KNEW that!
Brianne insisted I wear the hat! :)
So I insisted I try the glasses too! Love to be silly! Another year down the drain! Even though I am getting older in age I am still young at heart!
I love to be silly with my kids, tease my hubby and try new things with my friends! It's these things that keep you young!
Laughing is the best medicine for EVERYTHING! And it's just a good time! I literally made my family take these with me as we were on our way out the door. I am so glad I did! Aren't they FUN!
This guy is the BEST! He makes me feel special EVERY day of the year! :)
My friends also make me feel so special! I am blessed to have these ladies right here!! They have been there more me MANY times and boy do we have FUN together! I was glad I got to have a birthday dinner with them at Fratelli's in Sandy. One of our favorite spots- a local Italian place that is YUM-O! Thanks to everyone for making my day so special! I love you ALL!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment