Sunday, February 26, 2017

Baby Shower!

(August 27, 2016)

It was almost time for Baby Bentley to arrive so that meant it was time to go to a baby shower! Since it had been about 10 years the Skinners had a baby at home they needed EVERYTHING! thankfully they had a lot of friends who donated items too.

 It was fun to go down and celebrate with my sweet friend and give her baby a cute present! Babies are always so fun! And this party was pretty mellow, not a lot of silly games etc, which was great! It was awesome to just get to visit with her and her family and friends.
 I thought she looked gorgeous too! It's tough being a pregnant lady when you are this far along! Haha! I loved her cute dress!
Baby Bentley got a LOT of great stuff and MANY gift cards to Target (including mine)! I wanted to make sure they got all they needed! It was very tempting to just go and buy cute outfits, but I knew her sweet girls had already bought a LOT of clothes! SO I figured this way she could get what she didn't have yet. Not long now! Can't wait to meet her!

No comments: