Saturday, February 18, 2017

Will's 17th Birthday!

 I am still in a bit of denial that my kids are continuing to grow! Haha! But Will had a birthday on the 25th and turned 17! Yay!
 I got a lot of his favorite things including some yummy donuts for breakfast!
 For just waking up doesn't he look handsome! He's such a joy to have around! A hard worker, funny and a real sweetheart!
 I was super excited for him to open this gift! I had been hiding this "surprise" for a while!
 I think it got him!! Hahaha! He had told me a LONG time ago about some shoes he wanted very badly to train in. He even printed out a page straight from the Nike web site and had them circled!
 The only bad part was he didn't include the SIZE he needed! So I just had to sneak down into his room while he was at school to look at his other shoes and get a size.
 Little did I know that all his shoes were MULTIPLE sizes!!??? I was so confused! So I grabbed Brianne and we basically just picked a size and hoped that they would be the right fit! Drum roll.........
 YAY!!!!! We got the PERFECT size! They look so good! And he said they were SUPER DUPER comfy!
 For our birthday dinner (Me and Will) We had intended to go to Bonsai, which is our favorite tepinyaki (sp?) grill, but unfortunately on this day they were not open. Bummer. So we went to another place like it- Mt Fugi.
 It was pretty good, but not quite as good as Bonsai! But no matter what it's always fun to go out and celebrate as a family!
Golly I love my family! Happy Birthday Will!! Love you!

No comments: