It's not long now....only another 4 months to go until this awesome kid can come home! He is such an amazing missionary and with every email you can literally see the growth that is happening. I cannot wait to give this kid a HUGE hug, but until then it was time to celebrate another birthday. His 20th!! We always send him a "birthday Box" and this year was no different, but I also thought it would be fun to send him a little video of us singing happy birthday. So I grabbed my selfie stick and asked Will to be my helper. We hooked it up, sang the song, and when we went to watch it there was no sound! You could SEE we were singing but there was no sound. We soon discovered that the sound didn't work with the selfie stick!! So we had to do it AGAIN, but at least this time there was SOUND! Hahaha! We got a funny story out of it too! Anyway, here is our beautiful song...
He enjoyed it! And he had a great birthday in the mission field too! I am so grateful for wonderful members who take such great care of our boys out there serving the Lord!

He also had a great day because the day of his birthday he had an exchange with Elder Johnson! His best friend who is also serving a mission there! Can't get much better than that!
Happy 20th Birthday Carter!!! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment