It was just us and our Bishop (Stephen Fitt) and his wife and daughter (Karen and Kim) which was wonderful. Not having a lot of people there kept the focus on him and the step he was taking. It was beautiful!
He was beaming after going! Chan, Carter and I went out to dinner afterward and were able to spend more time together and talk about all he was doing and the wonderful things that he was doing with his life. It was truly an awesome day! How blessed we are that we were able to go with him and we really couldn't be prouder! LOVE this kid! :)
1 comment:
That is so wonderful. I am really private anyway, but I just think there's a lot to be said about not having a lot of people there. It just lets you focus and I think that is great.
Post a Comment