I know I have said this before but I truly am blessed in the friend department! Over the summer my friend Jennie (in the picture above is to my right at the head of the table) went on an amazing trip to Paris with her husband and kids. After she got back she wanted to get together to celebrate the end of summer and she hosted us all at her home. She made this amazing food and gave us all a little gift from Paris! It was so sweet!
That dinner was amazing and not just because of the yummy food! I really look up to each of these women! They are all people with many talents and I am thrilled that I get to spend time with them and learn from them! It's awesome!
Now lucky me I have a whole other group I get to see and play with often! Not everyone was here on this night, but most were! This is my bunko group! Aren't they awesome! These ladies are hilarious and constantly have me in stitches!
The best part about this group is that we sit around, eat food and LOTS of candy and just completely let go! No one is serious or talking about deep things- it's lighthearted and helps us Mom's unwind! I am so grateful for these women as well! They too are AMAZING and great examples to me! I really am one lucky lady!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment