Sunday, October 5, 2014

Alta vs Timp View

 I almost forgot to put this picture in! I LOVE this picture! I took it during a practice when I was meeting parents to hang banners. I looked over and Brianne was watching her brothers on the field. It just warmed me heart! She has been just as much a part of football as her brothers! She comes to all the games and supports them- even in nasty weather! She is a TRUE hawk fan!
 I accidentally missed putting in the Timp View game as well! Oops! This was a tough game! The coaches knew it was going to be, and this game was back to back with JV, so some of the JV players also played in this Sophomore game.
 In this game Will was strictly on the defense and he did great! He even got a sack! Woo hoo!
 This was a tough and LLLOOONNNGGG game! And both teams were playing tough.
 Timp View has a very good program and we knew beating them would be really hard to do and unfortunately we didn't!
But for me it's not all about the winning it's about LEARNING especially at this level. And I feel Will is learning A LOT!! He is playing tough and is only going to get better with each game!