Sunday, October 19, 2014

Tammy's wedding!

 In one week after Carter's Farewell Tammy met this guy here... Matthew Prows. She met him on an online dating site. They spoke via the site only a few times before he asked for her phone number.
  After getting her phone number they spoke on the phone daily and met for the first time that next weekend. It was only about 2 weeks later that they were engaged and we were out looking for wedding dresses! WHAT?!!!
 I always told her that she would find a guy and get married but since many years had passed and she was now living with her Dad at the age of 42- she didn't think it was going to happen! I could tell when she first told me about him on the phone that they would get married! I could hear it in her voice! She was different with him- she was her authentic self!
 The last 10 years have been rough on her. I have helped her though some pretty yucky stuff and I feel I know her better than anyone. She is truly like a sister to me! I was thrilled when she told me she was getting married and couldn't wait to meet Matt- I knew he was going to be a special guy!
 We were able to spend time with both of them when she came up to purchase her wedding dress. They both came over for dinner and we could SEE for ourselves how happy they BOTH were. They fit together so well! Matt lives up here in Herriman and Tammy still lives in St George, so they are going to commute to each other for a while until Tammy's school year is over and they can move her up north.
I am SOOOO excited for them both! The wedding was simple and beautiful!
 It's amazing what the Lord will do if you just wait for HIS timing! It may have been a long wait for her, but well worth the wait!!
Congratulations my friend!! I can't wait for you to move north and be up by our family! We love you!

No comments: