Friday, July 27, 2018

March 18, 2017

Carter and Kimberlee are officially "boyfriend/girlfriend"!! I kind of saw it coming! They get along so well and are darling together! Yay!!!


They see each other all the time and I love that they are making church a priority too. They even went to a session of conference together.


I would be very happy to see them be together forever! Can it be that time??? I find it hard to believe I am old enough to have grown children much less MARRIED children! Yikes! Also, funny to mention that Kimberlee's Homecoming is TOMORROW and she already has a boyfriend! Kind of funny!!


Also, on a side note, Chan bought me these gorgeous flowers one day "just because". They are my favorite flowers! He is so good to me! I have truly landed the BEST guy to be with forever! And what a wonderful example to set for his boys too! :)


No comments: