It was time to celebrate my friend Kristi's birthday and she wanted to do something different so we went to Top Golf!
It was SOOOO FUN! I was worried with it being February that we were going to freeze, but the way it's set up it was lovely!
We are really NOT golfers but it didn't matter! They had great food and we had fun whacking at the balls!
The idea is to hit them into those areas where they are lit up. I actually did better than I thought I would!
It was nice to be out with friends and to be able to chat all about what is going on with Chan etc. My friends are truly amazing and are ALWAYS there when I need them!
It was a super fun night with some great gals! I am so happy that I have them in my life and I hope that Kristi LOVED her birthday fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment