Will's friends decided they were going to do one last team with the junior Jazz. I always find it funny when Will wants to play because he is NOT a basketball player!
He does LOOK the part and wears a cool sleeve and all, but when it comes down to it, the only part of basketball he is good at is defense.
On occasion he is lucky and will get a shot in the hoop, but thankfully his friends are all VERY good at basketball! So it all works out!
The most important thing is that you have FUN anyway right?! And that is exactly what happened here!
But I will say they did go really far into the tournament! They actually made it to the last few teams before getting beat out. I was very impressed!
Don't you just love the pose?! Gosh I love these kids! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment