I cannot put into words how much I love this car! I had NO IDEA what I was missing in regards to the bells and whistles because mine truck was so much older, but NOW I have all that stuff! Bluetooth and all!
I have to say though my favorite thing is that it is a turbo, so it has A LOT of hitch in the giddy up! It's fast and very fun to drive! I have to be careful because I'm not used to that, so I keep a much closer eye on the speedometer! Haha!
Welcome to the family Haq!! We can all fit in here but it is TIGHT! Good thing the kids are all getting older and will have their OWN transportation! Haha!
**Funny side note. Not long after getting this car I was backing out of the driveway and nailed the trashcan! So it has a cute little dent under the back logo that you can only see if you're looking for it. Nice job Andee! Ugh...
No comments:
Post a Comment