Friday, July 27, 2018

March 13, 2017

ROBOT BABY ARRIVED!

Brianne is taking a child development class and part of the class requirement is taking care of a robot baby for 48 hours. It is programmed with all types of reasons to cry etc. and they have to take care of it. It also records all the data during this time as well. So you can just stick it in a closet and let it cry itself out! Haha!


This picture was taken not long after the baby got home with her. It was kinda cute and she felt like she had it handled. About an hour or two later that changed! Man she hated that thing! She was frustrated, she felt like it was broken, she couldn't get it to stop crying etc etc!! I have to say I was frustrated along with her! I kept telling her that this was pretty accurate, but she DID NOT like that response!! Haha! However, the good news is that she survived having the robot baby and she passed her class with flying colors! Yay!!

No comments: