Date Olympics! Carter came up with this idea to have a group date at our place with his friends and their dates. It's the date olympics and they will do several challenges throughout the night. He asked for our help and we were all over it! The first challenge was to make a pizza!
I think Chan and I may have gone a bit overboard but we wanted them to have A LOT of different ingredients to choose from! This was quite the spread!
They went to work deciding what to make and each couple had to make a pizza together!
Carter asked Kimberlee who had just returned from her mission (the same one Carter served in) a week ago to join him. She is darling and had great ideas for their pizza!
Jaden and Elder Thornock (I think) who also served in the same mission, also joined them in the date night with their dates.
I'm not gonna lie these pizzas turned out SO GOOD! All of them were very tasty!! It was super hard to decide on a winner!!
I think they were excited to eat them too!
Can't you tell that from the photos! Haha!
After choosing the winner for this they went on to play other games etc and I do remember that the overall winners were Jaden and his date. But winning didn't REALLY matter, what DID matter was that they all had a very good time!
They were at the house till late into the night and I loved hearing all the laughing and chatting going on! It was music to my ears!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment