ALTA OLYMPICS!!!
This is a big deal! The kids look forward to going to this every year! The grade levels all do games against each other and of course the seniors are ALWAYS trying to be on top! Brianne was thrilled to be asked to sing the national anthem to kick it all off!
Chan was feeling well enough to join me to come and watch her sing. We are proud parents!
She did a beautiful job and the thing I loved the most about it was watching the students cheer for her at the end! It was awesome!
After all was said and done the seniors won! Brianne would tell you different and she and Will definitely argued about it, but oh well! YAY SENIORS!! :)
I loved that they even got medals to wear if they competed in events! So cute!
I love that my kids are involved in the events and love their school! It was a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment