Friday, July 27, 2018

Carter

Carter has grown so much since he's been home. Getting acclimated after the was tough but I am grateful for good friends, a job and church that have helped him navigate it all.


He asked me to take a couple pictures of him and I was happy to help! He has changed in the wardrobe area too! He actually likes dressing a little nicer now!


When he first started coming home with these clothes I was like WHAT?! But I love it and I think it is an outward reflection on how much he has changed too. He's still his funny self, but a more grown up version!


On occasion he meets up with people and has even gone out on a few dates. I think he's happy with that for now! We'll see what the future holds!


Until then I get to continue to enjoy having him at home and watching him grow into a fine your man! Actually, he already is!! :)

No comments: