Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Santa Hat Photos 2016
I mean seriously! How cute are my kids! They may be grown, and some may technically be adults, but they are just awesome!
It is so wonderful having him home for Christmas! He has grown so much and has been amazing to watch him still keep his study habits etc from his mission. He is working very hard in his Discovery class and applying for college classes etc. I couldn't be more proud of him!
I still can't believe that Will is a senior! He has grown and changed so much this year too! I have loved watching him and Carter banter again and wrestle around! He is a great example at church and loves being a priest and blessing the sacrament. It makes me happy!
Brianne is turning into an incredible young woman! She is talented, fun and works hard at her job at Sunrise as well as her classes. She LOVES Christmas and just glows all through the season! Just like this photo shows!
Yay for the annual Santa photos!! They are my favorite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment