Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Work Move & Holiday Party
Right before the holiday break my office moved again! We had moved to the back area of the CAB East building for our district months ago while they did a remodel of the front and HR offices. It was VERY needed, but during the remodel our HR office was spread out all over the building in different areas which made some things difficult. But thankfully now it's ALL done!
I love the new office! It's MUCH brighter, has much better flow, and my desk is back to being HUGE again! YAY! My desk in our temporary office was small and I didn't have a ton of space to lay out my stuff! This is awesome! I'm a happy girl!
Our HR office always does fun parties for holidays and other things. Christmas is no exception! This year they did a white elephant exchange and at first I ended up with this shirt, which would have been fun for the holiday parties, but it got swiped by someone else! I honestly can't even remember what I ended up with but it doesn't matter! It was a fun time! I love my job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment