Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Crash...

Since Carter has been home he has jumped back into working out with John Madsen at his gym over in Holladay. It's not a horrible drive, only about 15-20 minutes, but he LOVES to work out with him and sees the benefits when he does. So we got it worked out for him to go and he's been loving it. Since Carter was in Florida for two years when the first real snow storm arrived I reminded him of driving safely in snow and what to avoid, but even though I did............


This happened. :( Now I should mention that this could have been MUCH worse! He tried to stop when other cars ahead of him did and he couldn't- he just started sliding. Thankfully he knew to turn the wheel to try and avoid the car, but unfortunately he just slid sideways and ended up hitting the passenger door pretty hard. Enough to put in a big dent/scratch. He did manage to avoid damage to the other car- only minor tail light breakage there. But I guess now he can officially say he's been in a crash! Oh well, I guess it was bound to happen right?

No comments: