Halloween 2016 began at work! My boss, Everett, decided to show up to work wearing his T-Rex costume! HAHA! He went all over the building saying hello and waving his little arms!
I had to get a shot of him at his desk! HAHA! When he picked up his phone I told him his arms weren't long enough to reach his head! LOL!! He is such a riot!
Brianne always insists that we carve pumpkins and this year I wasn't feeling it much. But she threw on some gloves and went to it herself! She doesn't like to touch the guts much! Haha!
I decided last minute to throw together a costume so I wore my Mickey Mouse sweatshirt and a Mickey Mouse hat and off we went to Brooke's house to celebrate. I'm not sure I'll ever get Chan to dress up again! Haha!
Dakota and his girlfriend were cheech and chong! They looked awesome! I think he loves Halloween as much as his Mom! And that's saying A LOT!
Brianne kept it simple and went as a lumberjack! She looked darling! And so did her cousins! It wasn't too chilly out either so walking to trick or treat was very nice. Our first time in Brooke's new neighborhood and it was lovely! Lots of very nice people!
Spending the holidays with family is always so much fun. We like to laugh and share in the moments together! There's no better thing to do! Will and Carter had plans with friends so they were off doing fun things with them!
Cute little Chloe getting in to her candy! She was so excited this year to go out door to door! IOt was darling!
Brianne's finished pumpkin! I think she did an amazing job! Happy Halloween everyone! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment