This year for the Christmas Dance at Alta Will and his friend Hayden decided they were going to do the ugly Christmas sweater thing! So they raided MY closet and took what I had for their outfits! LOL!! But before that could happen they needed to get dates first!
I helped Will on this one as it was kind of last minute! I went to the dollar store and put it together for him and all he had to do was deliver it with some candy!
Thankfully her answer came pretty quickly! And it was just as clever! Don't you love how funny these are!
Now it was time to break out the sweaters and turtle necks!! HAHA!
I think Will actually makes that sweater set look pretty good! LOL! And I found out later that they went down to turtle necks while they were dancing because it was just too hot! I was not surprised!
I am glad that they had a fun time! That is all that matters! And dances like these are the best because they are low key and don't require all the other "day date" stuff!
Hayden and Lala looked great too! These guys are all such great friends that they laughed and had fun all night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment