The Christmas decorations are something I love doing every year. We didn't change much this year, but the best thing was being a WHOLE family again and putting it up together! Honestly, most I do myself, but the parts we DO together are always my favorite.
Every year when we put up the family tree we watch Elf. THIS IS A MUST! We laugh and put up the ornaments we've made or gotten for Christmas over the years. It's always fun!
Brianne is always the first to say, I'll go get the movie, and get it on for us! The boys, don't LOVE doing the tree, but I wasn't sure if this would be our last Christmas to do it together so I kind of insisted we do it together! I think they were glad we did!
This is over the piano! The lantern is something I haven't had long but I love it!
I love the photo of the kids and their Santa hats! This is something I hope to ALWAYS do every year! And the candy jars with peppermint are a MUST!! :)
I love how the red pillows and blanket look on the couches! So pretty!
This is a new addition, the tree we got at Home Depot that can change from white lights to colored lights. I love how it looks and it is MUCH easier to set up than the previous tree we had! YAY!!
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment