Chan was able to score his Dad's tickets for the Utah vs Utah State football game this year. He had intended to take Will along but he had his OWN football game so he couldn't go. Brianne was the next one he asked and she was super excited! This girl loves football and she was pumped to go to a college game! Believe it or not she even went a few times when she was little along with a friend who's Dad was the offensive coordinator up at the U! So she has always loved going to the games!
I asked them to take a few pictures while they were there but this is all I got! And I stole it from Brianne's Snapchat! They had a great time and had fun watching the game along with two of Chan's friends who were rooting for the Aggies! It's been a great season for Utah so far and they got the win! Let's hope it keeps on going! And that there is more games to see in person! Fun Fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment