Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Homecoming!

The Homecoming Date began in the morning with breakfast at IHop! Chan and I went out early that morning and got his car cleaned and then Will and I vacuumed it and cleaned the windows so he would have a nice clean car to pick her up! His date Jessica and him are good friends and they knew they would have FUN!


After breakfast it was time for some laser tag and bowling! Thank goodness for snapchat or I wouldn't have snagged these cute pics! :) They had a blast with their group doing BOTH of those things and now it was time to take them home so the girls would have plenty of time to get ready!
In the meantime, Will picked up the corsage and went to his friends house to set up an outdoor movie for after the dance.
 
 Then he came home and threw on his suit and tie and was out the door! After he picked her up we all met up at his friends house to get group pictures! :) I was glad that I got to get photos of Jessica pinning on his boutonniere! It's sweet!
 And Will putting on her corsage! I was so excited for him to go to his first school dance!
 I think they look darling together! The outfits match well and they are both grinning ear to ear! Darling!
 I had to get a shot with Will's shoes! Haha! It was her idea for him to wear those and I loved it! Very stylin'!
 This is a shot of their whole group! A bunch of GREAT kids! They really had a ton of fun together!

 I insisted that they do a silly picture and they did a few! Here's a couple of the best ones!

Will loved his "air high five" with Woody in this one! Haha!

These guys are so cute right?!!! There's nothing more fun than good boys all dressed up! Haha!
 And these girls are pretty AND wonderful kids!
 Then it was off to dinner at Texas Roadhouse for some yummy food and give them fuel for the dance floor!
 I grabbed these pictures off the school Facebook again (I love that they post these! ) It looked like a fun time to me!
Will was telling me that the boys always end up taking off the jackets/vests/ties etc and the girls remove their shoes and they are all in a pile in one spot! I would have LOVED to see that! Haha! He also said that the dancing was fun and he had a great time there! After the dance they went up for their outdoor movie before coming home. It's always a great sign when they come in smiling and that was the case here! Yipee! It was a success! :)

No comments: