Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Homecoming Question...

Last year I couldn't get Will to go to any school dances. He was insistant that if he is going on a date that HE should be able to drive! I actually couldn't disagree with his agument! Haha! So this year I asked him what the plan was to ask for Homecoming and he was IN! Woo hoo! So we looked at my Pinterest board that I created with ideas and he chose his favorite one. Here's what we decided on...

I am grateful for SnapChat because Will was in such a hurry to put it out & run that he forgot to take a photo! So he took a screen shot of her SnapChat story that she posted! She was super excited to get it! Now the waiting begins for the answer!

As I was heading into work one day I got a message from one of Will's friends wondering if they could come to the house to "answer" Will. So we made a plan and thankfully it gave me time to make sure his room was clean too! Haha!

Here's what they came up with:


 The clear balloon had glitter and her "answer" in it! So of course he had to pop it and get more glitter everywhere! Haha! It was very cute and clever!
Best of all is that he got his answer so now the planning begins and hopefully they all have FUN! :)