Wednesday, September 30, 2015

JV vs Copper Hills

This game was an unexpected change. We were supposed to play Mountain View JV but it was changed last minute to Copper Hills at our field. I was grateful because it is MUCH easier for me to get to from work AND I was able to go home to pick up Brianne so she could come too! Yay! It was also a wonderful change for Chan's parents who were now able to come and see it! :)

 And Will had a GREAT game! He even caught a ball! Copper Hills was trying to do an onside kick and it went literally straight to him! He caught it and just dropped where he was! It was awesome! And of course I wasn't prepared to take a photo because I had NO idea THAT was coming!!
 This team is not in our region anymore. We used to play them but now that we are 4A we no longer have them on our schedule. I was expecting them to be good because their school has been improving in ALL their sports and have become quite competitive, but on this day it was ALL ALTA!
 This picture and the one above it are the same play. I was so proud of him! It was a great stop!
 I think this game was great experience for our guys! They were a big team and had depth- even for a JV team!
This was a fun game to watch! The perfect way to kickoff Homecoming! Right as this game was ending the Homecoming parade was getting ready to begin! Way to go Will on an awesome game! :)

No comments: