At my new job for the school district our department has a lot of parties! Mainly to keep morale up- especially right after the busy start of the school year! So one of our HR administrators, who happens to be my neighbor, came up with the idea to have a kabob party! At first I thought it was a strange idea- I mean how many things can go on a kabob? But boy was I WRONG! It was awesome! And SOOOOO YUMMY! Here's a picture of some of the "bobs"...
This isn't even all that we had- there was A TON! Mine is the third one in from the bottom- I made Caprese salad kabobs with a balsamic glaze! They were really good too! The one that surprised me was the salad kabob! She actually pierced iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, carrots etc and brought a dressing! Is that not creative! Anyway, I had to share our fun party! I am excited to see what they come up with next! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment