When I saw he was with Elder Doman I was SO HAPPY, then I read about the hurricane and was freaked out until I saw that he had written "JK" and signed it "Bubba"! Then I knew he was joking! Well, about the hurricane part anyway! He was with Elder Doman and they are companions in the Datona Beach area! Woo hoo! Brock Doman is a great kid and his Mom went to high school with Chan! She reached out to him after Carter was called to Orlando via Facebook and told him that her son Brock was already there! He went out just a few months ahead of Carter! They have become GREAT friends and are LOVING serving together!
They got my box about a week after they were put together and love the football game I bought them from the dollar store! When they have any down time, this is what they do! Haha! They are a fantastic companionship and are doing great things together already. Carter was asked to give a safeguard training at their zone conference yesterday- and I am positive he did an amazing job! I can't wait to hear all about it!
Here is a picture of Brock and Carter. He is trying to talk Carter into going to Dixie State and being a walk on player for football. Brock is playing for them after his mission and wants Carter to join him! I'm not gonna lie... I would LOVE that!!
They found Utah Drive in Florida! Pretty funny! What a wonderful thing it is to have a missionary serving! His emails, photos and stories are just the best! I couldn't be prouder of this kiddo! And as of tomorrow only 365 days left!!! WOO HOO!! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment