Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Alta vs Orem


This week was a little different than our usual. I went by myself to see the JV game since it was down in Orem and Chan wouldn't be able to get there in time and I went straight from work so Brianne wasn't able to make it either. Anyway, when I got there they were already in the second quarter and were beating Orem handily! They were playing strong on both sides of the ball and it was super fun to watch!

 After halftime the Orem guys came out BLAZING! They fought hard and began to gain on us FAST! This shot of Will he is tackling the quarterback who barely got the ball off before he hit him! Actually de-cleated the kid! Wowzers!
 The second half of the game Orem fought their way to a tie and there was only minutes left! We had a chance to win it in a last minutes of the 4th but we weren't able to so into overtime we went!! THREE TIMES!!!
 Our defense was playing AMAZING! This picture above shows Will going in for the tackle...
 And getting it here!! Woo hoo! It went back and forth but in the third overtime we stopped them from scoring and we WON!! Woo hoo!! It was a fun game to watch! And my phone died while I was there and Chan and Brianne were totally hanging until I finally got to my car and had enough battery to call them to let them know we won! It was awesome!
 For Fridays game Chan and Brianne went because I was on a flight to Oklahoma! And from what they told me I missed ANOTHER crunch game!
 It went back and forth like this the entire game!! Sooo close and the weather that night was COLD so they had a hard time staying warm in the bleachers! Pam & John Matthews from our Ward also came out to cheer them on!
 Will played quite a bit that night in special teams and did really well!
 His face in this shot says it all! They came out on top AGAIN and celebrated with the haka! Chan said it was a well played game and a lot of fun to watch! Glad the hawks are truly soaring! Let's keep it up boys!!! :)

No comments: