Now that Will has been getting a lot of play time in these JV games it is helping him to get better! During this game against Timpview he had a lot of great tackles! I was able to catch this one in pictures! In the top picture he is just getting him wrapped up and then....
Here's the take down! I love it when I can actually get the good shots! Hahaha! And these are pretty dang good considering I am sitting up in the bleachers! Haha!
Will has been working SO hard! He gives it his ALL because he wants to get better. If he keeps working as hard all year as he is now I know he'll be AMAZING!
Another tackle I caught! :)
I loved the way this shot turned out. I feel like it should be one of those motivational posters with a quote off to the side! :) Truthfully though I couldn't be prouder of this kid and the win for the Alta Hawks! Nice game!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment