Friday, August 24, 2012
PTA Buds!
I just had to do a quick post about my friends! I call them my PTA buds because mainly I know these amazing women because of my involvement in PTA! Only 1 of them is a close neighbor of mine and the rest are in neighborhoods nearby. One day we were Facebook messaging each other, which we do often, and my one friends Jennie was in need of a serious escape to chat with us girls. She was having some issues and needed to talk it out. I was amazed at how we all managed to clear the decks and make time for a friend in need. By that very evening we were all in a booth at the Corner Bakery eating chocolate and having a "Bitch Session" (pardon the French!) We are all VERY busy Mom's with a million things going on, but when it comes down to it we are totally there for each other! After we chatted, ate, and realized that the store was closed and we were still sitting in our booth, we moved it out to the parking lot where we chatted some more! That's where I snapped this photo. Pictured from left is Kelly, Jennie, me (then top row from left) Jennifer, Dawn Marie and Angie. We all come from different walks of life, different lifestyles, but we are the BEST of friends! This week as we were messaging the same type thing happened only it was a different girl and lo and behold we all managed to stop and meet at the same place for her as well. It really makes me pause to think of how lucky I am to have such great friends. I know without a doubt that if it were me that needed THEM, they would be there with bells on! I am so grateful I know each of them and SO glad that I have many years of fun and look forward to getting to know them even better than I do now! Thank heavens for great friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Best girlfriends are just that....THE BEST!!!
What a blessing. That is SO neat!
What a neat post. Sounds like a great group of gals.
Post a Comment