The Timp View game..... wow.... it was a nail biter. I was at Brianne's play with Chan's Mom and we asked the guys (Chan, Will and Tom) to keep us updated via text. We heard from them sporadically but it seemed that Alta wasn't playing their game.
KSL- one of our local TV channels was covering the game and there was a lot of "hoop la" surrounding the game. They were having a rough go of it, in fact Carter never made it in the game. The starters stayed in the whole time and were playing their guts out. They had a great momentum going and....
I made it home to watch the rest of the game via live feed online and was pleased to see them gaining the momentum only to see it change quickly when they switched quarterbacks. Yeah, no idea why they did that! Anyway, Timp came back and was one field goal away from winning and guess what?...... he MISSED! and we WON! It was nuts! As grateful as I was for the win, I knew Carter would be frustrated and he was. But in typical Carter fashion he was over it quick and focused on next weeks practice and the big Bingham games ahead. He did say that watching film was a bit easier for him on Saturday morning because there was no criticism for him! Hahaha! Gotta love that! Hopefully they learned their lesson and they will play a better game this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like an amazing game! Whew.
Post a Comment