
Halloween is changing at our place! The kids are getting older and so the things they want to "be" are also changing! This year Brianne decided to be a punk rocker! However, at school some people called her a biker chick which I thought was kinda funny!

Thankfully this costume was easily achieved since I wore most of it a couple of years ago! So she simply pulled it out of a box! But I did buy the wig for her- it was just too fun!

I kept telling her that I couldn't believe that she could still be pretty with all THAT on, but I also followed it up with, "but don't get any ideas!"

This was another costume that we pulled out of the box! I got it for Carter a few years back but he never wore it! Can you guess?

Yep- he's a blind referee! Too funny right! But I will give Will credit because he made his walking stick since the one that came with the costume was long gone!

And with Will he doesn't just wear the costume- he plays the part! He walked around like he really couldn't see! So much so that a few of the people when we were trick or treating tested him! And of course they always teased that he could see just fine!

One of the changes at our house is that Carter is getting a bit old to "dress up" and now is being invited to "parties" instead of going out trick or treating! And this year he was invited out with friends so he stayed long enough to eat some dinner with us and was then off to a haunted forest with friends. But I had to get a picture and he pulled this face and said it was his costume!

He's getting so big! I have to get on my
tippie toes to give him a hug! Crazy! But he had a great time with his buddies!

This was the crew that went trick or treating: from left Will, Kathy & little Sophie, Brianne, Annie and Myles. Brooke and I were shooting the picture but also went along :)

When we got back we HAD to trick or treat our OWN door! It's tradition!! Chan always gets a kick out of it!

This is what I wore out with the kids! Not a lot of effort there, but at least it's something!

I would have to say the winners for costume (or at least masks) were my in-laws! These are just so cool! And how fun that they still want to do fun things and participate with the kids! I love it! Thanks everyone for a fun night!
3 comments:
How fun. You always do the cutest and most fun things! I know what you mean about Halloween changing as your kids get bigger. I love the blind referee idea--very creative. :)
I am loving all the costumes! What a fun Halloween--not surprised--your family always has the most fun!
I love it! Great costumes--Brianne is one cool biker chick I mean punk rocker. Either works. :)
Post a Comment