
On November 2
nd it was Brianne's birthday! It always comes so quickly after Halloween that I will usually get all her presents and stash them somewhere so I am prepared and I am REALLY glad I did that this year! I got REALLY sick the day before her birthday and I had already made plans with Her to do a shopping day. Even though I left icky I got dressed and we went out! We went to
Ikea for a chair to accompany the new desk for her room! It was our present to her so she can do her art she loves so much!

We then went to Old Navy where we got her some new long sleeve shirts, scarf, gloves, hat, pants etc- most of which she bought with her birthday money from family (thanks y'all!!) She has on one of them in the photo! Her favorite color!

Then we were off to Target! We got the new Just Dance 3 game and a few art supplies for her new desk! I will get some pictures of her desk to put on here soon! It's super cute!

After we left Target I was at my limit so I bought her some lunch and we went home. She immediately started playing her new game and I CRASHED! Thankfully I woke up long enough to tell Chan to put out her birthday items on the counter before he went to bed! I usually have balloons etc, but I was at least grateful I had everything wrapped and ready! And Chan did a great job setting it all out :)

Opening presents is so fun! So even though we had already given her our big gift, I also got her some more T-shirts and a new book to open.

And these super cute fashionable earrings! Feathers are all the rage so I couldn't pass these up! And they matched the shirt I bought perfectly!

On Friday night Chan took the kids to celebrate with the birthday dinner at Bonsai! I was absent because I was in Illinois (more to come on that later) but they had fun!

This is a picture that the waitress took for her birthday! I think it got food or something on it
cuz there's smudges on Carter and Will! But I had to include it because it was such a cute picture! It's hard to believe my little girl is 10! But she is adorable and I am so glad to have her in our lives! Happy Birthday sweetie!! We love you!!
1 comment:
How totally fun!! Happy birthday, Brianne! I am so sorry you were sick! That is NO fun! :( Hard on kiddo's birthdays! But it looks like she had a BALL!
Post a Comment