
While I was in Chicago celebrating Lisa's birthday it was the weekend of Will's playoff game! Wouldn't you know it the weather decided to rear it's ugly head and we got a few inches of snow. So when they arrived to warm up- this is what it looked like!

Several of us brought propane heaters to attempt to keep the boys warm- especially their HANDS!

Once the game got started they were bringing it! It was obvious to everyone that they wanted to win! And thanks to my sweet mother-in-law who was
texting me all along, I felt like I was there! In fact she took most of these pictures on her cell phone! Thanks Kathy!

They played their guts out and managed to stay warm enough to play well!

And as usual the cheerleaders were there to support! And I think it made a difference because they WON! They are Championship bound! Let's go RED!
No comments:
Post a Comment